Hey guys. Guess who got nominated for an award; yep, me! I was nominated for the Liebster Award, and this is my first nomination for this blog, nominated by Ugomma Ukam of The Beautiful Eagle’s Blog.
This award is given to new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 blog followers. It is a great way to discover new blogs and get to know other bloggers, promoting and supporting upcoming blogs.
- You must link the person’s blog who nominated you for the award.
- Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
- Pick an additional 11 people to nominate with UNDER 200 blog followers.
- You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.
- You must inform the nominees that have been nominated.
UGOMMA’S QUESTIONS AND MY ANSWERS
- When did you start blogging and why?
I started blogging in August 2013. This was the period I had my Industrial Attachment, and before then I had been considering having a blog on makeup, beauty and fashion. And so, free wi-fi in my office gave me cause to put my idea to action.
- Have you ever felt like giving up on blogging and how did you conquer the feeling?
Well, no I haven’t, because I really enjoy what I do. Though there are times that I have absolutely nothing to blog about, but I’ve never felt like giving up and I hope I don’t.
- If you are given 1million naira, what will you do with that?
I’ll multiply it.
- What do you hope to achieve this year?
A whole lot of things, most have to do with SenaBrushover.
- Your top five makeup/fashion product/item?
Hmm let’s see…
Phillip’s milk of magnesia (it’s definitely my no.1), Elf face primer, Berry crush lipstain, a peter-pan collared top from topshop, Tara pencil in light brown.
- What is special about your blog?
The fact that I can confidently give my opinion on any matter.
- What can you say about my blog?
I’d say that through your blog and your comments on mine, I’ve come to think that you’re a very open-minded person, and I love that blog says that about you.
- If you had to choose between NO HAIR STYLING and NO MAKE-UP all your life, which will you choose?
No hair styling? No makeup? Mehn, none of the two.
- Who is your MENTOR?
My mother and Mrs Funmi Ajidagba. They’re so calm and I call them “the old wise ones” lol.
- What makes you visit a blog the second time?
I’ll definitely visit a second time if i can flow with the things you write, I like when I read posts as though the writer were to be gisting with me. Sisi Yemmie’s blog and Blushes ‘n’ Dimples Makeovers make me feel that way.
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A married and working Electrical Engineer with a makeup studio. Look out for me guys.
- Diamond Ring or Gold Ring??
Diamond all the way baby.
MY 11 NOMINEES
- Blushes ‘n’ Dimples Makeovers
- Oluwole Inspires
- BeautyCook Studio
- The Makeup Tales
- Lady Wannabe Blog
- Stella’s Addiction
- African Naturalistas
- Lape’s Beautiful Creature
- Uje Speaks
- Natural and Healthy
MY 11 QUESTIONS
- Tell us about yourself.
- What’s your blog about?
- What do you like about my blog?
- Who is your favorite blogger?
- Who is your mentor?
- What is your driving force?
- Your favorite beauty product.
- Your top five fashion essentials.
- What is your favorite meal?
- Where do you see yourself in 10years?
- Natural or relaxed hair, which do you prefer?