Hello lovelies. Hope you’ve had a wonderful week so far. I know this post is not so late, since there are still two days to go to Val’s day.
Well, today’s look is a Val’s day inspired look. You want to go on a dinner date or see a movie with that special person, or whatever it is that you want to do, this look is a perfect go-to look for anything. As you can see from the pictures, I kept it easy on the eyes and went a bit bold on the lips *wink*.
Below is a breakdown of all the products I used; not just a breakdown, but also a step-by-step procedure on how I achieved this look *yaaay*. And so gradually, it’ll move from this to pictorials and then video tutorials when I get a camera, by God’s grace. The ministry is moving forward :D.
* Then, I applied Phillips’ milk of magnesia all over my face as a primer.
* I filled in my brows using Jordana eyeliner in Dark Brown, and highlighted with La girl pro conceal in Toffee (for the bottom) and Beautiful Bronze (for the top).
* I set in the bottom highlight with an eggshell color from my Bhcosmetics 3rd edition eyeshadow palette.
* I primed my eyelids with Tara eyeshadow primer and Nyx jumbo pencil in Milk.
* After which I applied Milani compact powder in Medium all over my lid, didn’t allow it get to the crease area though.
* Then, I used Maybelline all-in-one powder in Cacao on the outer corners of my eyes and blended up to the crease in order to get rid of harsh lines.
* Next, I applied the Sleek eyeliner in Black on my upper lashline and used the mascara on my upper lashes.
* I used Mary-kay timewise foundation in Bronze 5 all over my face.
* I highlighted under my eyes, the bridge of my nose, the top of my cupid’s bow and my chin with La girl pro conceal in Fawn.
* And contoured under my cheek bones, my temples and the sides of my nose using La girl pro conceal in Dark Cocoa.
* Then, I went back in with my foundation brush to blend the harsh lines where the highlights and contours met.
* I set in the highlights using Ben-nye banana powder and the contours using the Maybelline all-in-one powder in Cacao.
* On my lips, I used a purple Davis lip pencil and topped it with Tint lipstick in Ruby. Then, I cleaned the edges of my lips with my highlighting brush.
* I applied Milani compact powder in Deep all over my face, to further blend the highlights and contours, and my neck.
* I applied Sleek 3-in-1 blush on my cheeks.
* Then I used Jioney colossal kajal on my waterline and applied mascara on to my bottom lashes.
I didn’t use false lashes for this look, but please feel free to use them if you want to.
And there you have it. I would love to see pictures of this look if you get to re-create it. Do send to email@example.com, or upload on Instagram and tag @senabrushover.
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS LOOK, PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS. THANK YOU GUYS.